Monday, February 11, 2013

Simply Mad About LOVE Stories - day 11



Hi there!  If you have been following "14 Days of Love Stories" I think you and hope you have been enjoying them.  Today I have come to a dead-end sort of speak.  I have ran out of stories to tell - wa wa wa :( I looked up Cleopatra's, Isolde's and Juliet's but they are all riddled with death, tragedy and sadness.  I want a different kind of love story.  I want happy stories that inspire those around us to share and spread love.  I will leave the tragic romances to historians :o)

If you have a love story to share or know of a happy story that should be told, please email it to me at
simplymad@ymail.com.  We still have a few more days before Valentine's Day!

We will see what tomorrow brings...Hopefully I will get some more stories in my inbox or will come across a happy one online.

Stay tuned and thanks for reading!
Madeline


No comments:

Post a Comment