Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Simply Mad about story-telling and spreading love

"Every love story is beautiful, but 
ours is my favorite"
Love is in the air...or it will be soon! The beginning of February is around the corner and you know what that means...Valentine's Day is just a little over 2 week away!  Love fills the air, gifts are bought, flowers are given, chocolates are eaten and hugs are exchanged.  What a lovely holiday!  But one must not forget to celebrate love and friendship all year round.

We all enjoy a love story that warms the heart and makes us go, "awwwwww".  What better time to share such stories than now?  Let's have a love-sharing festival here on Simply Mad's blog!

Send me your story of love and I will feature it here during Simply Mad's "14 Days of Love Stories" from February 1 - February 14th.  If I am lucky enough to get more than 14 stories (fingers crossed) then I will publish more than one per day.  And if I get many, many stories, who knows maybe we will end up with "A Full Month of Love Stories".  Feel free to include pictures with your story!

Wouldn't it be nice to sit down with a cup of tea or coffee (or something a little stronger) and reminisce about your journey together?  Remember all the reasons your relationship is as great as it is and where did this great love you share blossom from?  Go ahead!  Write down!

Love comes in infinite shapes, sizes and colors; a mother's/father's love for a child, love for our pets, sisterly/brotherly love, love we share with our parents, there is the love we feel for our better halves, or why not tell your love story with yourself!

{ No strings attached } This project is about pure love and the joy of sharing it.  This is not a contest that requires you to "like me", "follow me, "tweet me" or "pin me" to participate...Nope!  No conditions here.  This it about love - sharing it, spreading it, feeling it, giving it and celebrating the month of love and friendship!

Share this post with your friends!  The more stories we get the more love we can sprinkle around us.

All you need to do is email me your story at simplymad@ymail.com.  I will let you know I got it and when it will be shared :)

Let's fill the air around us with enough love, happiness and warmth to last us well beyond the end of February.

Hope to see your story in my inbox!
Mad


No comments:

Post a Comment